Social Media is a hot topic, with everyone and his brother (or sister) claiming to be an expert. Social Media Examiner solicited nominations from its readers and received over 300 that were carefully vetted for content quality and reader engagement. Here are the results.The following are the winners of Social Media Examiner’s Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2011.
- Brian Solis: Described by Michael Stelzner as “the grand master of social media”, it is no surprise that his blog walked away with top honors. He really is one of the experts, and his blog is required reading.
- TopRank: Lee Odden’s TopRank is popular for a reason, dispensing “exceptional” social media advice.
- Convince & Convert: Jay Baer’s Convince & Convert has been on the list for two years. It is especially useful for businesses engaged in social media marketing.
- Six Pixels of Separation: Mitch Joel’s blog haas more than a great title, offering insightful content.
- Social Media Explorer: Jason Falls has made the cut two years in a row.
- Brand Builder: Olivier Blanchard’s business blog has also been on the list for two years.
- Spin Sucks: Gini Dietrich looks at social media from a PR perspective.
- Danny Brown: Danny Brown’s blog looks at the human side.
- The Anti-Social Media: Jay Dolan’s satirical blog offers a unique look at social media. Another great title.
- BrandSavant: Another great title from Tom Webster, BrandSavant is for the thinkers among us.
Congratulations to the winners!
What favorite blog of yours did not make the list?